+353 59 977 4000
Based on 1 reviews
Customer reviews about Lord Bagenal Hotel Carlow
- Melanie McInerney Added 08/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆V friendly staff and such an interesting art collection. There's also beautiful walks in the area. Would definitely come again.
- sarah galbraith Added 02/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Stopped off in this town on the way home from Borris to take some photos and get petrol.
Beautiful walkway along the river Barrow, full of wildlife.
Lovely hotel which recently was refurbished and a wonderful carvery. We just had time for a toastie sandwich and a homemade sherry trifle shared between us.
I will definitely return and stay.
- John Novak Added 24/09/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Restaurant staff, very friendly and helpful, food excellent. What brings the star rating down, lack of service on the outside terrace. A complete waste of a very attractive area.
- Maria Calvo Added 26/08/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Really lovely hotel. We were told that the rooms we had to stay was in the old part as there was a wedding happening on the same night that we stayed so I was a bit worried of what "old part" meant. The room was superb! I couldn't have asked for any more. Loved it!
- S T Added 17/08/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Lord Bagenal, arrived for a wedding, stunning reception area, bar area is small & the parking area could do with a clean up. Checked into our room & wow is all I can say, room 116 is absolutely stunning (small issue with waste bin not been emptied & only 1 teabag available dealt with immediately) food served at the wedding was amazing. Speaking to locals, the Lord Bagenal is known locally for great food. I will return
- Ann Walsh Added 12/02/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Great place to eat, have a drink and meet friends. Lovely setting and decor. Highly recommend a visit.
Lord Bagenal | Leighlinbridge | Lord Bagenal Hotel Carlow
Lord Bagenal Hotel Carlow is a luxury 4 Star hotel in Carlow, Family run since 1979, what began as a small restaurant has now evolved into a four star hotel offering the highest of standards in both accommodation and dining. The Lord Bagenal Inn's exclusive hotel accommodation is exactly what youâre looking for.
Share this page
Today's weather in Leighlinbridge (County Carlow)
03:00 11 ℃ 1012 hPa 88 % 8 m/s 06:00 11 ℃ 1010 hPa 88 % 7 m/s 09:00 12 ℃ 1007 hPa 86 % 9 m/s 12:00 11 ℃ 1006 hPa 83 % 9 m/s 15:00 6 ℃ 1005 hPa 92 % 6 m/s 18:00 6 ℃ 1006 hPa 87 % 3 m/s 21:00 4 ℃ 1008 hPa 90 % 2 m/s